Let’s first define a lash lift before discussing how often you should get one. In order to make your natural lashes seem longer and fuller, a lash lift includes raising and curling them. Your lashes are lifted and curled throughout the treatment by a particular solution that is administered to them. Without the use of any equipment or cosmetics, the lashes seem to have been curled using an eyelash curler. The solution to that question and some practical advice for keeping your lash lift are covered in this post.
How long does a lash lift last?
Depending on your own lash development cycle, a lash lift might last anywhere from four to eight weeks. This implies that your lash lift will eventually begin to disappear as your natural lashes grow and shed. You could need touch-ups every four to six weeks to keep your lash lift looking good.
How often should you get a lash lift?
How rapidly your natural lashes develop and your own tastes will influence the answer to this query. To keep their appearance fresh, some individuals choose to undergo lash lifts every four weeks, while others may wait up to eight. It’s crucial to remember that having a lash lift too often might harm your lashes, so it’s better to hold off getting another one until the effects of the last lift have entirely vanished.
Tips for maintaining your lash lift
Here are some advice to make your lash lift last as long as possible:
- After the surgery, you must wait 24 hours before getting your eyelashes wet.
- Avoid applying any oil-based products to your lashes since they may make the lift less secure.
- Avoid touching your eyes when cleaning your face and be careful.
- To assist encourage lash development and maintain their health, use a lash serum.
- For the first 24 hours after the treatment, refrain from applying mascara, and when you do, use a water-based solution.
- Along with your lash lift, think about having your lashes tinted to further improve the appearance.
Your natural lashes may be enhanced and made to seem more voluminous with a lash lift. The frequency of your lash lifts will mostly rely on your specific preferences and lash development cycle; however, most individuals will need touch-ups every four to six weeks. Follow the aforementioned advice and take careful care of your lashes to keep the appearance of your lash lift. Find a certified expert in your region who can help you get the desired appearance by searching for “lash lift near me” if you’re thinking of having a lash lift.
Read More Here:
What Happens If You Cry After A Lash Lift
How Long Does Lamination Brows Last
What To Ask For When You Get Your Eyebrows Waxed